I get "not enough privileges" when I try to move the icon into applications. What do I do?
I know the previous admin's password, as well as my own. How do I fix it? I'm working with Firefox 1.5 and am trying to upgrade. Thanks.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Test Your JVM.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Plugin that plays RealMedia content
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Experience Google Earth in the browser. For more information, please visit the Google Earth Plugin Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.16.13 http://www.musicnotes.com
- Verified Download Plugin
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20060728 Firefox/126.96.36.199
If you have Mac OS X 10.4 or newer then do this:
- Download a new copy of the Firefox program: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/all.html
- Trash the current Firefox application to do a clean (re)install.
- Install the new version that you have downloaded.
Your profile data is stored elsewhere in the Firefox Profile Folder, so you won't lose your bookmarks and other personal data.