Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
I have all the setting in Firefox to remember my paswords for sites but itss not remembering them. Why?
no automatic login, i have to type my username for some sites and then the paswords fills in automatically, for some other i have to type my paswords and username, when i clike on the site to remember me it does not do it( many site have this problem including gmail, hotmail, yahoo etc). Why is this? pls help.
All Replies (2)
- Make sure that you not run Firefox in Private Browsing - Use Firefox without saving history mode
- In Private Browsing mode some menu items are disabled (grayed) and features like visited links are disabled and not showing
- You are in Private Browsing mode if you see "Tools > Stop Private Browsing", possibly grayed
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"
I am not in private browsing. I still have this problem. is there any other way to fix this.