Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

After upgrading the system messages' window in thunderbird became invisible

Anatoly Volynets

I upgraded my system to Kubuntu 26.04 LTS and started Thunderbird. The window where messages are listed was covered with Thundrbird presentation asking for donation. Only edge of one message is seen above the presentation and I cannot get to the list

I upgraded my system to Kubuntu 26.04 LTS and started Thunderbird. The window where messages are listed was covered with Thundrbird presentation asking for donation. Only edge of one message is seen above the presentation and I cannot get to the list

All Replies (1)

The "donation" screen is Thunderbird's default Start Page. It can be turned off in <Settings | General | Thunderbird Start Page.>.

Buza umbuzo

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.