Updated to v.98 and Bookmarks Toolbar disappeared
It only disappeared briefly - I found it as the first item under the Bookmarks dropdown menu (see uploaded image). How do I get them back where they used to be, i.e. on the right, below the URL/search box. Many thanks to fellow Firefoxers.
Okulungisiwe ngu roberto32
Many thanks for the tips. When I opened Firefox this morning, the Bookmarks Toolbar was where it used to be. Another of those "it fixed itself" stories.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 👍 0
All Replies (4)
Type about:customizing<enter> in the address box.
Note: about:customizing is no longer present in Firefox v47+ releases.
- Press Alt or F10 to bring up the Menu Bar. Then View > Toolbars >
- Right-click on a blank spot on the toolbar and select what you want.
- Right-click on a blank spot on the toolbar and select Customize Toolbar.
Look for Show / Hide Toolbars or just Toolbars at the bottom left.
There is also a Restore Defaults button at the bottom right.
Open the Customize page and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize page to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize page to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults
Many thanks for the tips. When I opened Firefox this morning, the Bookmarks Toolbar was where it used to be. Another of those "it fixed itself" stories.
As long as the problem is gone. Please flag your last post as Solved Problem as this can help others with similar problems. Go to that post and click the 'Solved' button to its right.