Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
This Video File Cannot Be Played. (Error Code: 232011)
I can`t look the video "Payithat Abdul Hamid" on website KayiFamily.com on my tabet. Error message This Video File Cannot Be Played (Error Code: 232011) appears. Other browsers don't work as well, but they don't show this error message. Tell me please how to solve this problem on firefox browser.
Thank you have a nice day. Jennet
All Replies (1)
Fix 1: Many users on firefox were able to resolve the error code 232011 by disabling their browser extensions.
- Open Firefox and click on the setting icon from the top right side of the screen.
- Now from the bottom left side click on extensions and themes.
- Choose extensions from the left side of the screen.
- Now in the manage your extensions section disable the extension or add-ons one by one to see which one resolves the error code 232011 on your firefox browser.
Fix 2: Many times clearing cache and cookies on your browser fixes errors like 232011. If you’ve not cleared your browser cookies for a long time then you can face this videos cannot be played on your browser. Clearing these corrupted cookies and cache from your browser will fix the error code 232011.
- Open the Firefox browser and click on the Settings icon from the top right side.
- From the left side click on privacy and security.
- Scroll down to the cookies and site data section and click on the clear data button.
- Select cookies and cached data and click on the clear button.
- Click on clear now to confirm.