Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Solved Okugcinwe kunqolobane

Every time I restart my macbook or quit firefox it logs me out

mayaharish

So every time the laptop is restarted, or I quit firefox, I then have to sign-in to firefox all over again to access my data, and set up the appearances as they were (set up the bookmarks toolbar). I can't figure out why this is happening! Any advice please?

So every time the laptop is restarted, or I quit firefox, I then have to sign-in to firefox all over again to access my data, and set up the appearances as they were (set up the bookmarks toolbar). I can't figure out why this is happening! Any advice please?

All Replies (2)

Isisombululo Esikhethiwe