Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

tabs problem

haz23981

Hi, my tabs from previous sessions won't restore when i reopen Firefox. I have enabled the option, to restore previous session, but it doesn't seem to work. I have recently started using this browser, but this problem is bugging me, everything is ok for now. So can you pleasr help me sort out this problem? Thank you

Hi, my tabs from previous sessions won't restore when i reopen Firefox. I have enabled the option, to restore previous session, but it doesn't seem to work. I have recently started using this browser, but this problem is bugging me, everything is ok for now. So can you pleasr help me sort out this problem? Thank you

All Replies (1)

Hi

Are you using private browsing or have Firefox for Android set to clear history when you exit?