Windows 10 已于2025年10月14日停止支持。如果您正在使用 Windows 10,参见 这篇文章。

Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜索 | 用户支持

防范以用户支持为名的诈骗。我们绝对不会要求您拨打电话或发送短信,及提供任何个人信息。请使用“举报滥用”选项报告涉及违规的行为。

详细了解
已存档

Firefox Browser fast & private (Android) - Is there any way for me to recover my previous session (open tabs) after my browser crashed

grahamjohn.salvaterra

I had a vast collection of links that I had been meaning to backup in my Firefox browser on my mobile device.

Unfortunately, Firefox crashed and I think I clicked the incorrect button which started a new session instead of restoring the old session.

Is there any way for me to recover my previous session and all of the open tabs therein if I started a new session?

Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide!

I had a vast collection of links that I had been meaning to backup in my Firefox browser on my mobile device. Unfortunately, Firefox crashed and I think I clicked the incorrect button which started a new session instead of restoring the old session. Is there any way for me to recover my previous session and all of the open tabs therein if I started a new session? Thank you very much for any assistance you can provide!

所有回复 (2)

Hi grahamjohn.salvaterra, I am not aware of any secret stash of old tab information. What you can see under History might be everything available. To access History, tap the address bar and slide the panels from Top Sites or Bookmarks to History.

Hopefully someone else will have an idea.

By the way, you can set Firefox for Android to always restore your previous tabs to prevent such mishaps. This could slow you down if you always have a lot of tabs open, but... it's an option.

menu button > Settings > Advanced > Restore tabs > Always restore