Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Solved Okugcinwe kunqolobane

what is the latest version of firefox for android

user2265148876656

How do I find the latest version of Firefox available for Android.

Today Jan-17-2020 a update from the google store was avaialbe but I could not find a version number on the update. I am currently running version 68.4.1 after installing the update

How do I find the latest version of Firefox available for Android. Today Jan-17-2020 a update from the google store was avaialbe but I could not find a version number on the update. I am currently running version 68.4.1 after installing the update

All Replies (2)

Isisombululo Esikhethiwe

The latest version is always available on the Google Play Store. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mozilla.firefox

See the attached screenshot for the version information.