Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane.
Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Solved
Okugcinwe kunqolobane
Why can't I directly add new bookmarks to my imported IE bookmark Folders?
When I want to bookmark a new website to one of my imported IE 11 folders I press Ctrl+D and the bookmark is saved to the default Unsorted Bookmark folder. I then have to open the Show All Bookmarks window and manually move the bookmark to the desired imported IE folder. Why can't I directly add new bookmarks to my imported IE bookmark Folders?
When I want to bookmark a new website to one of my imported IE 11 folders I press Ctrl+D and the bookmark is saved to the default Unsorted Bookmark folder. I then have to open the Show All Bookmarks window and manually move the bookmark to the desired imported IE folder. Why can't I directly add new bookmarks to my imported IE bookmark Folders?
All Replies (1)
Isisombululo Esikhethiwe
Nevermind, I figured out how to do it myself!