I can no longer stream video from websites in firefox (v40.0.3), though they work with IE. Problem started abruptly last week. Why?
I can no longer stream video from websites in firefox (v40.0.3), though they work with IE. Problem started abruptly last week. I am not aware of any changes, updates, or new software on my computer that may explain this issue. When I launch the video nothing happens and the cursor sort of flickers. How can I solve this? Thanks in advance for your help.
Eminye Imininingwane Yohlelo
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- PlayNow Plugin
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.60.2 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- McAfee Virtual Technician plugin
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Unity Player 5.0.3f2
- I-ejenti Engumsebenzisi: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:40.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/40.0
Your System Details shows;
Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
Having more than one version of a program may cause issues. You must remove the older programs. Then get the current full installer.
Note: Edge on Win10 does not use ActiveX version but its own Flash.
Then reinstall the latest version.
Flash Player Version 18.104.22.168
https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html Note: Windows users must download the “Internet Explorer” and “Plugin-based browsers” installers.
Issues have been previously linked to the McAfee Site Advisor extension. Try to disable it and see if the problem persists.
http://service.mcafee.com/faqdocument.aspx?id=TS100162 How to uninstall SiteAdvisor
To disable it: Type "about:addons" in the Location bar Find the extension and click on its "Disable" button