Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Some pages not displaying columns properly since FF 37.0.1 update
The problem showed up on some pages on Lynda.com. IE 11 does not have the problem.
Here is a screen shot of a problem page on Lynda.com in FF, showing the column displaying wrongly:
And here is a screen shot of the same page in IE 11, displaying properly:
Troubleshooting steps so far: 1. Refresh FF. No joy. 2. Disable all add-ons. No joy. 3. Run FF in safe mode. No joy.
Never mind, I fixed it. Changed some Java settings, then changed them back.Funda le mpendulo ngokuhambisana nalesi sihloko 👍 0
All Replies (1)
Never mind, I fixed it. Changed some Java settings, then changed them back.