Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Lolu chungechunge lwabekwa kunqolobane. Uyacelwa ubuze umbuzo omusha uma udinga usizo.
Okugcinwe kunqolobane

I can't receive emails in Thunderbird. Settings look correct. Not sure what the problem is.

pgard

My internet provider (TWC) said I should contact you about this. I have two email accounts assigned to Thunderbird, but I'm receiving incoming email to just the one account. I can send emails on mine, but can't receive any. The second email account sends & receives just fine. TWC said my incoming is mail.twc.com & the port is110. I see under my settings there is no "Outgoing server (SMTP)" showing under Security settings on the list. The second email account does show this setting. I can access new incoming emails logging on to TWC site, but can't retrieve them opening in Thunderbird. Please advise. Thanks.

My internet provider (TWC) said I should contact you about this. I have two email accounts assigned to Thunderbird, but I'm receiving incoming email to just the one account. I can send emails on mine, but can't receive any. The second email account sends & receives just fine. TWC said my incoming is mail.twc.com & the port is110. I see under my settings there is no "Outgoing server (SMTP)" showing under Security settings on the list. The second email account does show this setting. I can access new incoming emails logging on to TWC site, but can't retrieve them opening in Thunderbird. Please advise. Thanks.

All Replies (1)

If your problem is about receiving messages, why are you worried about the 'Outgoing server'? https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cannot-receive-messages