How to disable images in firefox
I need to Disable Images to improve bandwith.I do NOT see this option available in firefox 25 so how can I do this?
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
Go to about:config, search for this option "permissions.default.image" change it to 2.
1 -- Always load the images
2 -- Never load the images
3 -- Don't load third images
由 Noah_SUMO 於 修改
There also are some extensions to create a toolbar button for this, in case you need to do it often. For example:
- Image Block - "Image Block adds a toggle button that conditionally blocks/allows loading of images on webpages."
由 jscher2000 於 修改
- SettingSanity: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/settingsanity/
- Tab Permissions: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/tab-permissions/
@Diego Victor: Mine was on 1 for enable images and 2 worked for disable images.