Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Why does FireFox have a Default Font (size) if FF doesn't use it?

Whisip49

Most websites (including support.mozilla) don't display using the default font (size) in FireFox. Even with "Allow pages to choose..." unselected; FF still renders the pages with the wrong font. Currently the default font size is set to 72 yet this page is being rendered with fonts of normal font size. I can't read this page at all - I'm not sure of what I'm typing.

Most websites (including support.mozilla) don't display using the default font (size) in FireFox. Even with "Allow pages to choose..." unselected; FF still renders the pages with the wrong font. Currently the default font size is set to 72 yet this page is being rendered with fonts of normal font size. I can't read this page at all - I'm not sure of what I'm typing.

所有回覆 (2)

Change the minimum font size to 72 under the advanced font options.
  • Firefox button/Edit (Linux) => Preferences => Content => Fonts and Colors => Advanced => Minimum font size.

由 kobe 於 修改

Note that you set the minimum font size for a specific encoding (Western), so if you visit a website that uses another encoding then you will see the page in the default font size for that encoding.
See the font.minimum prefs on the about:config page.