all buttons are in gray, my bookmarks are gone, there's no history, what happened?
i have no idea what's going on. i can't even use the backpage button. if i go to another webpage the web address in the bar doesn't even change. even though i'm here right now it still has the address of the page i first went to.
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2008102920 Firefox/3.0.4
the other odd thing is that any tab i have open... the little gray spinning image that usually stops when a page has finished loading.... it never stops. even though the pages is loaded.
the OTHER thing is that all my information seems to still be saved. i am still logged in to some mostly used sites that i need a login. i'm assuming that's due to firefox saving my info. why is everything else gone? i essentially can't use the browser at all this way...... i can but not for long. i can't make new bookmarks and i can't go forward or backward.
is there any solution to this?? or will i forever be unable to use firefox?
Your version of Firefox is very old. Please upgrade it. See the steps in this article: Upgrading to Firefox 3.6.
If the problem persists after upgrading also, try the 2 solutions given in this article.