Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

login status always saved

noambergman

One of the recent updates changed Firefox's behaviour. It now remembers my login status to various sites when I close the browser. For example, if I was logged in to facebook when I closed the browser, I will be logged in when I open the browser and navigate to facebook.com. This was not the case until very recently (a few weeks at most). Is there a way to change this?

I have strict privacy settings, and Firefox should delete all cookies when it is closed. There are no 'exceptions'. I have 'always use private mode' checked for history. Also: I haven't changed any settings recently - something changed in Firefox.

Any advice? Thank you.

One of the recent updates changed Firefox's behaviour. It now remembers my login status to various sites when I close the browser. For example, if I was logged in to facebook when I closed the browser, I will be logged in when I open the browser and navigate to facebook.com. This was not the case until very recently (a few weeks at most). Is there a way to change this? I have strict privacy settings, and Firefox should delete all cookies when it is closed. There are no 'exceptions'. I have 'always use private mode' checked for history. Also: I haven't changed any settings recently - something changed in Firefox. Any advice? Thank you.

所有回覆 (1)

mattewwade06 said

Thanks for sharing this good to see the details. One suggestion: when troubleshooting browser issues, it often helps to check your extensions/add-ons (sometimes one of them causes the problem) and also try in a “clean” profile or safe mode to eliminate other variables.

Thanks for your reply. I've tried it logged out of my profile, and that didn't help.

Again: this only happened after one of the last updates, so I'm fairly certain it's a change in Firefox behaviour.