Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
封存

Cannot [Shift] + Page up/down to select text

philpeef

Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit) for Ubuntu (running Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS)

So when editing text in a textbox on Gmail, I can press and hold [Shift] and then use arrow keys to select text, but I cannot use Page Up/Page Down to select faster as expected. (Works in Chrome)

Background: Trying to trim long email threads to avoid them becoming infinite and causing a quantum singularity close to where I am sitting.

Not sure if this is a Gmail or Firefox issue.

Anyone have any ideas?

Firefox 84.0.2 (64-bit) for Ubuntu (running Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS) So when editing text in a textbox on Gmail, I can press and hold [Shift] and then use arrow keys to select text, but I cannot use Page Up/Page Down to select faster as expected. (Works in Chrome) Background: Trying to trim long email threads to avoid them becoming infinite and causing a quantum singularity close to where I am sitting. Not sure if this is a Gmail or Firefox issue. Anyone have any ideas?

所有回覆 (1)

Shift plus Page Up/Page Down should still work.

Try the Firefox version from the official Mozilla server if you currently use a version from the repositories of your Linux distribution.