how to show keyword entry field by default pressing Strg+D to create a bookmark
how to show keyword entry field by default pressing Strg+D to create a bookmark?
It's much annoying to have to go into the menu and make that entry there!
follow the instruction and steps:
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Firefox Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode that temporarily turns off hardware acceleration, resets some settings, and disables add-ons (extensions and themes).
If Firefox is open, you can restart in Firefox Safe Mode from the Help menu:
- Click the ≡ menu button top right browser screen
- Click Help and select Restart with Add-ons Disabled.
If Firefox is not running, you can start Firefox in Safe Mode as follows:
- On Windows: Hold the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac: Hold the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux: Quit Firefox, go to your Terminal and run firefox -safe-mode
- (you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, theme, or hardware acceleration. Please follow the steps in the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article to find the cause.
To exit Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help others with the same problem.
i hope resolved your problem then reply back to me.
This problem persists even in safe mode. Only the tag entry (in German: Schlagwort) is visible.