not syn my bookmark,tags,etc,. of my mozila account-how to recover my detail?
I upgrade my Laptop to windows 10 , but did not backup or store my bookmarks in html anywhere. I have many months of good bookmarks which I want to recover. I did set up a sync account todays before the mozilla update version. - how to recovery my bookmarks,tags,..
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
If you have a "C:\Windows.old" folder with personal data from a previously installed Windows version then you can recover personal data from a previously used profile in this backup.
- C:\Windows.old\Users\<user name>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles
You can copy files like these to the current Firefox profile folder to recover specific data.
- bookmarks and history: places.sqlite
- bookmark backups: JSON backups in the bookmarkbackups folder
- SQLite files like cookies.sqlite (cookies) and formhistory.sqlite (saved form data)
- logins.json and key3.db (decryption key) for Passwords saved in the Password Manager
- cert8.db and possibly cert_override.txt for (intermediate) certificates stored in the Certificate Manager
- persdict.dat for words you added to the spelling checker dictionary
- permissions.sqlite for Permissions and possibly content-prefs.sqlite for other Site Preferences
- sessionstore.js for open tabs and pinned tabs and tab groups