Why is youtube annotations in videos not working?
The annotations boxes in the videos like to different links and subscribe are not showing up but its working on chrome and IE. The only annotation showing is the channel tag up in the right hand corner so why is that and whats the fix?
You're welcome從原來的回覆中察看解決方案 👍 0
You can try these steps in case of issues with web pages:
You can reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Hold down the Shift key and left-click the Reload button
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (Mac)
Clear the cache and remove cookies only from websites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox/Tools > Options > Privacy > "Use custom settings for history" > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.
- Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window
You can also check for issues caused by plugins (plugins are not affected by Safe Mode).
Thanks for your help. I thought at first it was my addons was the cause but when i tried to disabled all of them, it still didn't work. While I tried your suggestion to bypass and clearing cache didn't work, clearing all cookies helped me out. YAY!