Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

搜尋 Mozilla 技術支援網站

防止技術支援詐騙。我們絕對不會要求您撥打電話或發送簡訊,或是提供個人資訊。請用「回報濫用」功能回報可疑的行為。

了解更多
Solved 封存

Can't sign in to Vimeo

TChur

I can't sign in to my Vimeo account using Firefox 33.1. I can get a reset password service, reset my password and then log in. After logging out I then can't log in again without resetting my password again. My password has been reset 3 times today. I have cleared the cache several times using Firefox's own system and also CCleaner to no effect. I have checked that all cookies are permitted by Firefox. I can, however, log in without problems using IE. I am running Windows 8 64 bit. If this situation persists I will have to switch browsers - I have also had trouble logging into PayPal.

I can't sign in to my Vimeo account using Firefox 33.1. I can get a reset password service, reset my password and then log in. After logging out I then can't log in again without resetting my password again. My password has been reset 3 times today. I have cleared the cache several times using Firefox's own system and also CCleaner to no effect. I have checked that all cookies are permitted by Firefox. I can, however, log in without problems using IE. I am running Windows 8 64 bit. If this situation persists I will have to switch browsers - I have also had trouble logging into PayPal.

所有回覆 (3)

Hi TChur, Thank you for your question. I understand that you are having trouble logging into two site: Vimeo and Paypal and that you have already reset the password, successfully logged in, but have had to reset the password each session. Do you have a saved password that was not updated? (auto complete)

Can you please try the following before you reset the password:

  1. Open up about:permissions
  2. Search for both sites
  3. Click forget this site
  4. Sign in with the old password, does this login?

選擇的解決方法

I don't use auto complete. I have checked as you asked, but no passwords are stored by Firefox. I have found a different login page on Vimeo from which I can login to my account. Surprisingly I can login from either page using Firefox 33.1 on a Win 7 PC, but this Win 8 will not. Chrome exhibits the same thing, so I don't think the problem lies with Firefox. It must be some code incompatibility between the one Vimeo page and Win 8. I am waiting to see if Vimeo have any ideas.

I am happy to hear that it was narrowed down to a cause. However if there is further investigation needed on Mozilla's part please do post back. For now I will mark this as the solution.