with the new sync, where can i enter my recovery key?
I have my 26-character sync key / recovery key, and I can login to https://account.services.mozilla.com/ but Firefox's Menu still tells me to "Sign in to Sync", and when I enter the info I use to login to the above url, it tells me "unknown account".
Why can I sign in to my "account management portal" but not Sync?
Is there nowhere I can enter my recovery key?
Previously, I could enter it at: options > sync > set-up sync > i have an account > i don't have the device with me
Now, on Firefox 29, I am given no way to use my recovery key!
When I login to https://account.services.mozilla.com/, all it shows is:
Account Settings -- Change your password -- Delete your account Sync Settings: -- Clear your Sync data -- Request a quota increase
I googled for help, to no avail: firefox "where * enter * recovery key" firefox "i have * recovery key but" -lost -find
Please.... Thank you.
- Google Update
- Version 126.96.36.19936 Google Talk
- 5.1.30214.0 Silverlight
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- EMusic Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- NPWLPG NPWLPG is the Windows Live Photo Gallery extension for Firefox and Google Chrome web browsers. This extension allows the Photo Gallery app to be loaded into these web browsers.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
HI Sunk_by_Sync, Never fear! That sync is no more in the newest version of Firefox! Sync your Firefox bookmarks, history, passwords and more