Showing questions for topic:
Ibonisa imibuzo ethegiweyo:

настройка переключения музыки горячими клавишами, но вне браузера

Здравствуйте! Есть вопрос: есть ли возможность управлять расширением вне браузера? Хотелось бы, чтобы горячие клавиши работали вне браузера. Я использую расширение для му… (funda okungaphezulu)

Здравствуйте! Есть вопрос: есть ли возможность управлять расширением вне браузера? Хотелось бы, чтобы горячие клавиши работали вне браузера. Я использую расширение для музыки, в котором есть настройка переключения музыки горячими клавишами, но вне браузера они не работают. Можно ли сделать так, чтобы они работали, когда браузер свернут? То есть расширить область их применения до глобального уровня.

Open 1

how do i get proton pass as an extension on firefox

I've been trying to add proton pass to my android so that it will pop up when prompted at a website for username and password. I could not find it as a Firefox browser ex… (funda okungaphezulu)

I've been trying to add proton pass to my android so that it will pop up when prompted at a website for username and password. I could not find it as a Firefox browser extension

Please help
Open 1

how can i delete an undeletable extention

so i installed the atarashii extension, but it didn't work for me, so i deleted it, then rebooted my pc to notice that it's running, and i can't unistall it, i disabled i… (funda okungaphezulu)

so i installed the atarashii extension, but it didn't work for me, so i deleted it, then rebooted my pc to notice that it's running, and i can't unistall it, i disabled it but for some reason it still works

Solved 1

HOW TO REMOVE SCENESOURCE FROM FIREFOX

I can not remove scenesource from settings and extensions, am doing this to reinstall because the scroll function is not working properly. Appreciate any tech help made e… (funda okungaphezulu)

I can not remove scenesource from settings and extensions, am doing this to reinstall because the scroll function is not working properly. Appreciate any tech help made easy to understand, I'm old, very old, LOL.

Open 1 10

Search by image extension on my Firefox Android doesn't work. What can I do?

On my phone I copy a image to the clipboard and can't paste and search in the firefox browser. I got search by image extention but it doesn't seem to work at all. I can h… (funda okungaphezulu)

On my phone I copy a image to the clipboard and can't paste and search in the firefox browser. I got search by image extention but it doesn't seem to work at all. I can hit share on the image and share it with Google browser and search but I like firefox more. Help? I also noticed that other extentions like Gemini doesn't work. Help?

Open 1 100