The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
The "Attach" button doesn't work when composing an email; it is not possible to add file attachments.
Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now? Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nic… (funda okungaphezulu)
Attaching files no longer works in the current version of Thunderbird—what should I do now?
Das anhängen von Dateien in der aktuellen Thunderbird-Version funktioniert nicht mehr, und nun?
Kan inte bifoga en fil, ingenting händer när jag klickar på "Bifoga fil"
When I try to attach a document to my email, neither the top or button will allow me to go to the file to evewn fine the document I want to attach.
Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the deskto… (funda okungaphezulu)
Hello, i use Thunderbird on two desktop-pc and one mobile phone for my e-mail account. Since two days it is not possible anymore to place attachments on one of the desktop pc. The other devices work correctly. What can I do? Best regards, Andreas
Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + U… (funda okungaphezulu)
Ich kann seit heute Vormittag (9.10.) die Funktion "Anhänge" bei thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen, also keine Anhänge mehr hinzufügen. Wer kann mir helfen? Auch mit Str. + Umschalt +A funktioniert es nicht. Vielen Dank, Gesche
Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in … (funda okungaphezulu)
Also to find the suggested file mail.compose.attach.dir I can not find to remove this file. This was suggested to resolve the problem that I can not add an attachment in Thunderbird since 3 days
Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte… (funda okungaphezulu)
Was hat sich in der Einstellung Thunderbird verändert weil ich keine Bilder und Daten mehr als Anhang versenden kann. Anhänge werden nicht angenommen. Holly Produkte Helmut Pilz
When I click "attach," nothing happens. I rebooted. I reinstalled Thunderbird. Any suggestions?
Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Th… (funda okungaphezulu)
Le clic sur joindre ou Ctrl+Maj+A n'a aucun effet par contre joindre page Web ouvre une fenêtre, pour résoudre: J'ai redémarré le PC, idem J'ai fait une mise à jour de Thunderbird, idem. Je sèche...
Ich versuche E - Mails mit Anhängen zu verfassen. Das Anhängen funktioniert nicht mehr!
Warum kann ich an meine Nachrichten keine Dateianhänge mehr anfügen ( nach automatischem Update Setup Thunderbird 157.0.1 07.10.2026)
Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as… (funda okungaphezulu)
Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!
Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachme… (funda okungaphezulu)
Hello at all, I manage several email addresses through Thunderbird Version 153.4.Oesr (64-Bit). For a few days now, it has not been possible to send emails with attachments. When I click the attachment button, nothing happens. Does anyone have an idea what might be causing this. Thanks for your support :-)
Dear users, since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, u… (funda okungaphezulu)
Dear users,
since a few days I am not able to use the mail-attachement function anymore. A click to the symbol does not open the file directory-window. The alternative, using the keyboard combination also doesn't work.
How can I solve the problem immediately ?
Thanks, Michael
Hi, I am unable to attach files in Thunderbird. When I click the "Attach" button (or paperclip icon) in the compose window, the file selection window does not open at all… (funda okungaphezulu)
Hi,
I am unable to attach files in Thunderbird. When I click the "Attach" button (or paperclip icon) in the compose window, the file selection window does not open at all. Nothing happens.
Environment:
OS: Windows 11 Thunderbird Version: 153.4.0
Could you please help me solve this issue?
Thank you.
In any of the 3 profiles, I cannot attach a file to an email. The pop up file explorer does not open when selecting "Attach" nor when pressing Ctrl-Shift-A
Running Windows 10 and Thunderbird 153.4 and cant attach a file using CTRL+SHIFT+A or the Attach Button
Trying to send an attachments with my email like I usually do concerning things that need to be sent. It's not working when I click on attach; does nothing???
Suddenly I cannot attach files to outgoing emails. The "ATTACH" button does nothing.