Eli nqaku ilisalungiswa, ngoko ke isiqulatho salo asikho mgangathweni.
The Flash plugin can cause security, speed and stability problems on some sites. In order to give you a safe, fast and stable browsing experience, Firefox automatically blocks Flash on some websites that potentially cause problems.
What kind of websites are on Firefox's blocklist?
Firefox blocks Flash on the following sites:
- Websites that are embedded in other websites.
- Sites that use plugins unnecessarily. If a popular website does not need Flash to work properly, Flash will be automatically blocked in order to give you a faster and better browsing experience.
Some websites require Flash in order to display properly. Here's how to enable Flash.
- Click the menu button , click and select .
- Click the button next to the Flash entry.Click the ellipsis (3-dot) icon next to the Flash entry and select from the drop-down menu.
- Remove the checkmark next to Block dangerous and intrusive Flash content.