Hiển thị các câu hỏi cho chủ đề:
Hiển thị các câu hỏi được đánh dấu:

In version 149 no start pages are displayed that were set via registry entries.

Hi, In the latest firefox update 149, no start pages are displayed that were distributed with a registry key via group policy. It only works again if you change this sett… (xem thêm)

Hi,

In the latest firefox update 149, no start pages are displayed that were distributed with a registry key via group policy. It only works again if you change this setting manually in the Firefox settings.

In Version 148 it´s fine.

Jan

Đã giải quyết Đã lưu trữ 4 303

Please help me exit kiosk mode

I have a lot of Firefox windows and tabs open, and I really don't want to lose my session. I wanted to open a webpage in Firefox in fullscreen mode. But evidently there's… (xem thêm)

I have a lot of Firefox windows and tabs open, and I really don't want to lose my session.

I wanted to open a webpage in Firefox in fullscreen mode. But evidently there's some kind of serious flaw in Firefox that makes it incapable of opening webpages in fullscreen mode. Everyone says the only workaround is to open the webpage in kiosk mode. So I tried it.

But now I have two big problems:

1. One of my Firefox windows, with all its tabs, is stuck in kiosk mode. (Even if I close the window and then restore it with Ctrl+Shift+T, it's still in kiosk mode.)

2. All new Firefox windows I open with Ctrl+N are also stuck in kiosk mode.

I don't know what to do, and I'd really appreciate any help. Thanks!

Đã lưu trữ 7 352