Getting "No video with supported format and MIME type found". How do I fix this to play the videos in Firefox 28?
These are the startup videos and other videos you are supposed to be able to view when you first install Firefox. They're not from Youtube or anywhere else. They're coming from Mozilla's homepage or part of Firefox to help you get up and running when you first install it.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 12.1
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.06
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64; rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Giải pháp được chọn
I got that too at first, but it started working after a page reload. Hold down the Ctrl and Shift keys and press R. You should see the ▶ play symbol on top of the video then.
Người tạo câu hỏi
Yes, that works. Also, if you right-click the video you can play it by selecting "View Video" from the pop-up list and then when you back arrow or exit out of Firefox and restart, the play arrow will be there sort of like your reload page option. I'm just saying we shouldn't have to do either one at all. I've turned into a lazy viewer I guess and want things to work the first time. There is still a reason as to why it does that and I guess I won't be satisfied until I figure out why. Thanks for the reply. It's easier than doing it my way.
I filed a bug report, since it's reproductible. I suspect a web site bug, so that's where I put it, though I'm no entirely positive.
- Bug 990623 - Welcome to Firefox - No video with supported format and MIME type found
Người tạo câu hỏi
Seems refreshing it one time fixes it permanently. I get the play arrow all the time now but definitely a bug. Thanks, maybe this will help others in the future.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi BoJatey vào
I get the play arrow all the time now
The following bug was fixed yesterday.
- Bug 989463 - Some videos on the video CDN stop working until cache is purged