Library missing "Last 7 days" and "This Month" history view
Certain views only show up after a given date it. Current views (12/5/2013): Today Yesterday November ..etc
If I change my computer clock to be later in the month the views change. Current views (12/7/2013): Today Yesterday Last 7 days November ...etc
At the *very* least "This Month" should always be an option! I could not browse 3 days of history until changing my clock.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.1.0
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Câu trả lời hữu ích
Similar issue reported here over a year ago.
Try Firefox in safe mode to see if there is still a problem. If the problem is still there, you may need to reset Firefox.
Try Firefox Safe Mode to see if the problem goes away. Safe Mode is a troubleshooting mode, which disables most add-ons.
(If you're not using it, switch to the Default theme.)
- On Windows you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the Shift key when you open the Firefox desktop or Start menu shortcut.
- On Mac you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by holding the option key while starting Firefox.
- On Linux you can open Firefox 4.0+ in Safe Mode by quitting Firefox and then going to your Terminal and running: firefox -safe-mode (you may need to specify the Firefox installation path e.g. /usr/lib/firefox)
- Or open the Help menu and click on the Restart with Add-ons Disabled... menu item while Firefox is running.
Once you get the pop-up, just select "'Start in Safe Mode"
If the issue is not present in Firefox Safe Mode, your problem is probably caused by an extension, and you need to figure out which one. Please follow the Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems article for that.
To exit the Firefox Safe Mode, just close Firefox and wait a few seconds before opening Firefox for normal use again.
When you figure out what's causing your issues, please let us know. It might help other users who have the same problem.
You do not see these entries if there isn't any history available or kept for that time frame.
This history either gets deleted, either in Firefox ("Clear history when Firefox closes") or by internal/external cleanup software or if the the places.sqlite file is corrupted.
You can check for problems with the places.sqlite database file in the Firefox profile folder.
Người tạo câu hỏi
Sorry if I wasn't very clear in my original posting, but there *is* history for the days. It just is not viewable until those folders become accessible by a change of the date. I will check into the recommendations posted so far though.