Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Where did my toolbar and favorites go? Installed Firefox update and nothing is there anymore other than a Google search.
How do I add my toolbar back with my favorites folder up there? I updated Firefox and now I don't have a toolbar with my Favorites anymore on top. There isn't anything on Firefox that tells me how to add this. I tried to restore but that goes nowhere. Updates are great unless you lose previous functions.
Tất cả các câu trả lời (4)
Make sure that you do not run Firefox in full screen mode, press F11 to toggle.
Go to View then Toolbars and check Bookmarks Toolbar [v] to get your bookmarks(favorites in ie)back.
If you have Navigation Toolbar invisible too, check it too[v].
Please mark "Solved" the answer that really solve the problem, to help others with a similar problem.
Same thing has happened to me. I have not been online in two years and just trying to get back into everything. Downloaded this morning the updated version of firefox and only get the Google search but I do have my favoirites. Had them on a backup disk and was able to instal back into firefox but not into enternet explorer. Would like to have both browsers so like problems like this I can switch and still accomplish what I started. Firefox is not letting me go but to one screen and cannot surf. I think it is because I will not make it my main browser.
If the menu bar is hidden then press the F10 key or hold down the Alt key to make the menu bar appear.
Make sure that toolbars like the "Navigation Toolbar" and the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible: "View > Toolbars"
- Open the Customize window via "View > Toolbars > Customize"
- Check that the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If the "Bookmarks Toolbar items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the toolbar palette in the customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- If missing items are in the toolbar palette then drag them back from the Customize window on the toolbar
- If you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the toolbar palette then click the "Restore Default Set" button to restore the default toolbar set up
I have done all of the suggestions. There is no toolbar, There in no view. There is no Favorites. There is no anything and F10 & F11 do nothing. Nor does reset. Nor does rebootting. There are no drop down menus. Come on guys, come up with something or I'll quit donating and go back to Explorer. I need functionality.