Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
the toolbar bottom window since i install the new firwfox dose not work cant click on anything there all the rest of the toolbar work fine
the part of the toolbar that has more then one web page and on this webpage the yes no bar at the top that ask you if you want to help mozilla firefox improve there browser i cant click on the different webpages or the yes no but my mouse work on all other links
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Recently, the Yahoo Toolbar and the Babylon extension have been reported to cause that problem. They seem to overlap invisibly over the top of the web page display. If you have either or both, uninstall or disable them/it, or see if an update is available that solves the problem.
- See --> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Uninstalling+add-ons
- See --> http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cannot%20uninstall%20an%20add-on
- See --> http://kb.mozillazine.org/Uninstalling_toolbars
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox