Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
I cannot access Santander On Line Banking using Firefox but I can using Internet Explorer - any ideas why?
I CANNOT LOG ON TO ON LINE BANKING AT SANTANDER UK BANK WEBSITE WITH FIREFOX. I AM USING THE LATEST UPDATED VERSION OF FIREFOX
HOWEVER I CAN LOG ON TO ON LINE BANKING AT SANTANDER UK BANK WEBSITE USING INTERNET EXPLORER WITHOUT PROBLEMS
IS THERE ANY SETTING IN FIREFOX THAT NEEDS TO BE CHANGED?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
Unless they have not updated their web site requirements recently, the last version of Firefox that the currently support is version 3.5; see: http://www.santander.co.uk/csgs/Satellite?appID=abbey.internet.Abbeycom&c=Page&canal=CABBEYCOM&cid=1210606569149&empr=Abbeycom&leng=en_GB&pagename=Abbeycom%2FPage%2FWC_ACOM_TemplateA2
Here is their contact information for you to verify the above information and see if they can assist you: http://www.santander.co.uk/csgs/Satellite?appID=abbey.internet.Abbeycom&canal=CABBEYCOM&cid=1210607216474&empr=Abbeycom&leng=en_GB&pagename=Abbeycom%2FPage%2FWC_ACOM_TemplateA2
You can try the following Extension (which uses your installed version of IE in a Firefox tab; be sure to keep IE up to date). I am able to use this Extension with Firefox to update Windows every month in a Firefox tab with no problem:
- IE Tab Plus Info page: http://coralietab.mozdev.org/index.html
- IE Tab Plus Download page (formerly coralietab): http://coralietab.mozdev.org/installation.html
- Note: IE Tab Plus on the Mozilla add-ons site ( https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/10909/ ) has a price comparison "thingy" that some consider spyware/adware. I quit using that version. Read the full description on that page for the disclosure. The two links above do not contain that "extra" shopping price comparison junk.
Other issues that need your attention
The information submitted with your question indicates that you have out of date plugins with known security and stability issues that should be updated. To see the plugins submitted with your question, click "More system details..." to the right of your original question post.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Check your plugin versions: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Note: plugin check page does not have information on all plugin versions
- Update the Flash plugin to the latest version.
- Download and SAVE to your Desktop so you can find the installer later
- If you do not have the current version, click on the "Player Download Center" link on the "Download and information" or "Download Manual installers" below
- After download is complete, exit Firefox
- Click on the installer you just downloaded and install
- Windows 7 and Vista: may need to right-click the installer and choose "Run as Administrator"
- Start Firefox and check your version again or test the installation by going back to the download link below
- Download and information: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Use Firefox to go to the above site to update the Firefox plugin (will also install plugin for most other browsers; except IE)
- Use IE to go to the above site to update the IE ActiveX
- Download Manual installers.
- Note separate links for:
- Plugin for Firefox and most other browsers
- ActiveX for IE
- Update the Java plugin to the latest version.
- Download site: http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp (Java Platform: Download JRE)
- Also see "Manual Update" in this article: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Using+the+Java+plugin+with+Firefox#Updates
- Removing old versions (if needed): http://www.java.com/en/download/faq/remove_olderversions.xml
- Remove multiple Java Console extensions (if needed): http://kb.mozillazine.org
- Java Test: http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml