How to remove items from RC dropdown menu without uninstalling them
I've simply run out of room on the Right Click Dropdown list! I need to use larger text, so this can be a small problem sometimes, but the simple truth is that I have too many options on the drop-down list! :-) My wildest hope is that there is some way to reorder items on the list, failing that some way of deleting the item without deleting the actual extension and still having it available on the tools menu. (A poor second choice). :-(
I have thought about uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox but the last time I did that I did lose hundreds of items - despite being sure that I had followed the rules.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Version 188.8.131.52
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.3
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- OpenOffice.org Plug-in handles all its documents
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Thông tin chi tiết
Giải pháp được chọn
Try the Menu Editor extension, it lets you rearrange or remove menuitems from the main context menu.
Some extensions also allow to set via its options (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) what to show in the context menu.