I would like to unblock a hosts (access denied)
I want to go to certain sites, and the are blocked, how do I unblock them?
URL of affected sites
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- -Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.1
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r260
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win 9x 4.90; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/188.8.131.52
Thông tin chi tiết
First of all, and although possibly not related to your problem, I will remind you that the version of Firefox you are using at the moment as been discontinued and is no longer supported. Furthermore, it has known bugs and security problems. I urge you to update to the latest version of Firefox, for maximum stability, performance, security and usability. You can get it for free, as always, at getfirefox.com.
As for your problem, you may be having a problem with some extension or plugin that is hindering your Firefox's normal behavior. Have you tried disabling all add-ons (just to check), to see if Firefox goes back to normal?
Oh, I also notice you are using a non-supported version of Windows. You should install a new and updated operating system as soon as possible. There are plenty of completely free linux distributions that have more software support than Windows 98, if you don't want to pay for a modern version of Windows.