Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
How do I move bookmark toolbar (sidebar) to appear horizontally at the top of the screen?
Firefox updated yesterday and my bookmarks toolbar is now a sidebar instead of appearing as a thin bar that appears horizontally across the top showing my most used shortcuts to my bank, web mail, stores, etc. Now it is only the side bar. It is easier for my to use the toolbar across the top. How to I change this?
Tất cả các câu trả lời (1)
You can close the bookmarks sidebar if you do not want to use it.
Did you try to enable the Bookmarks Toolbar in case it is currently disabled ?
Make sure toolbars like the "Bookmarks Toolbar" are visible. Open the Customize window and set what toolbars (Show/Hide Toolbars) and toolbar items to display.
- Right-click empty toolbar area -> Customize
- "3-bar" menu button -> Customize
- View -> Toolbars
*you can tap the Alt key or press the F10 key to show the hidden Menu Bar temporarily
- check that "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is on the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if "Bookmarks Toolbar Items" is not on the Bookmarks Toolbar then drag it back from the Customize palette to the Customize window to the Bookmarks Toolbar
- if missing items are in the Customize palette then drag them back from the Customize window to the toolbar
- if you do not see an item on a toolbar and in the Customize palette then click the Restore Defaults button in the Customize palette window to restore the default toolbar set.