Add a 'Bookmark Folder' location to the Bookmark Library
Add a column to the bookmark library that indicates the folder where the bookmark is located. For example, in the screen shot (bookmark1), for the last bookmark, have a column that will show the location (NOT URL) of which folder(s) that bookmark is in. Based on the second screenshot (bookmark2), the folder is 'Home\Time Wasters\'. 'Home\Time Wasters\' would be in the 'Bookmark Folder' column, that would need to be added. See bookmark3.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Shockwave Flash 32.0 r0
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0
Thông tin chi tiết
If you can't find all of your bookmarks and bookmark folders in Firefox Quantum (version 57 and above), try this solution:
- Click on the Library icon on your Firefox toolbar.
- Click on Bookmarks, then click on Bookmarking Tools.
- Click on Add Bookmarks Menu to Toolbar.
- A Bookmarks Menu icon will be added to your toolbar.
- Click on the new Bookmarks Menu icon. You should get the same Bookmarks Menu as in earlier Firefox versions.
Let us know if this solves the problem.
Add a 'Bookmark Folder' location to the Bookmark Library is a feature that has been requested by many users over the last 11 years, since "Places" came about in Firefox 3.0. Overall, the developers have never added such a feature to Firefox, and users have resorted to using an extension / add-on for adding that feature to their Firefox installation.
There have been a number of different add-ons available over the years; currently this is the closest to that feature. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/bookmark-search-plus-2/