Facing file upload issue in Firefox quantum 68.0.1 version only
I have already try in chrome, and older firefox versions and in all are working fine, but issue is only in Firefox quantum 68.0.1 version. My issue is when i upload one file then browser tab automatically load randomly 4 to 5 time and then the same file uploaded 4 to 5 times. This issue is only in latest firefox version(68.0.1) and in the older version, it's working fine and in other browsers also it's working fine. So please help me how can i overcome from this issue for this particular browser version.
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
Avast Online Security,
Avast SafePrice | Comparison, deals, coupons,
Google Docs Offline, Google Translate, Grammarly for Chrome, Lightshot (screenshot tool), Loom - Video Recorder: Screen, Webcam and Mic, Nimbus Screenshot & Screen Video Recorder, Right Click Translate, SetupVPN - Lifetime Free VPN, Translator, Wappalyzer, WhatFont
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/76.0.3809.87 Safari/537.36
Thông tin chi tiết
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- (Firefox 57 and above) Click the Library button
and choose History.
(Click the menu button and choose History in older Firefox versions.)
- In the History menu, choose "Clear Recent History...".
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the "Clear Now" button.
Further information can be found in the Delete browsing, search and download history on Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!