Chủ đề này đã được lưu trữ. Vui lòng hỏi một câu hỏi mới nếu bạn cần giúp đỡ.
Hi, i still want use mozilla firefox, but this shutdowns 3 times to 5 minutes is bad..
bp-12375d44-7aa5-4c9d-9fbb-490432151103 bp-e996b78d-89b3-4845-a24f-a3f222151103 bp-51a37260-0175-4ef4-b2c9-87e522151102
All Replies (4)
hi oxygen008cz, thanks for providing some crash ids. due to the range of error signatures, i would speculate that your hardware might be involved in the issue. can you test the integrity of your RAM with a tool like the one from www.memtest.org ?
You can check for problems with current Shockwave Flash plugin versions and try this:
- make sure you have the latest Flash version:
- check for updates for your graphics drive drivers
- disable protected mode in the Flash plugin (Windows Vista and later)
- disable hardware acceleration in the Flash plugin
- disable hardware acceleration in Firefox
You can also do a malware check with several malware scanning programs on the Windows computer.
Please scan with all programs because each program detects different malware. All these programs have free versions.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner:
- Windows Defender:
- Spybot Search & Destroy:
- Kasperky Free Security Scan:
You can also do a check for a rootkit infection with TDSSKiller.
- Anti-rootkit utility TDSSKiller:
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked
Boot the computer in Windows Safe Mode with network support (press F8 on the boot screen) to see if that helps.
Được chỉnh sửa bởi cor-el vào
Hi, im done with Memtest. Two times in row and no errors.
I have reinstaled PC, i havent got mallware but i can try anti mallware programs.
Run most or all of the listed malware scanners. Each works differently. If one program misses something, another may pick it up.