How to reset option to quit firefox if master password window is cancelled.
I set a master password for opening Mozilla Firefox. After doing so I was prompted with a question about quiting firefox if the password window was cancelled. I didn't understand the question fully so I just pressed cancel. Now I realize that firefox will open if the "cancel" button is selected on the master password window. This is not what I wanted. I don't want to reset my password but just change the setting so that Firefox does not open when a person selects cancel instead of entering the password. How do I make this change with out resetting my password?
Chi tiết hệ thống bổ sung
Phần bổ trợ đã cài đặt
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.31.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Shockwave Flash 19.0 r0
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- Chuỗi đại diện người dùng: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Thông tin chi tiết
Change the Master Password to the same password you are using.
That is how the master password works. Firefox asks for the MP if you need to login to the software security device to access password. The MP can't be used to block access to Firefox unless you use an extension that supports such a feature, but that can easily be bypassed by holding down the Shift key to start Firefox in Safe Mode. Note that Sync stores the credentials in the Password Manager and if you use Sync then you need to supply the MP on every start. Another possibility is that you open a website that has a name and password stored in the Password Manager.
You will have to check the settings in the extension that has this feature to restore this feature.