Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Open

Synology NAS web interface issue

Rick's Sys

Firefox updated my browser to 150/ 64bit After update now I cant drag and drop from Windows Explorer file widow to my Synology NAS File window. Ive been doing this for years. I brought up Windows Explorer window logged into my Synology NAS brought up the file window and dragged a file from windows explorer file window and it worked fine. So I know the update killed the drag and drop. Anyone have an idea how to fix. I looked in Firefox settings didn't see any way to fix.

Firefox updated my browser to 150/ 64bit After update now I cant drag and drop from Windows Explorer file widow to my Synology NAS File window. Ive been doing this for years. I brought up Windows Explorer window logged into my Synology NAS brought up the file window and dragged a file from windows explorer file window and it worked fine. So I know the update killed the drag and drop. Anyone have an idea how to fix. I looked in Firefox settings didn't see any way to fix.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

This is a known issue.

ถามคำถาม

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.