Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

ค้นหาฝ่ายสนับสนุน

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม
Solved เก็บถาวรแล้ว

Log in

biowaggon

I can't log into certain of my password protected accounts in Firefox. But I can log into them in other browsers. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem. I used to get into any account through Firefox.

I can't log into certain of my password protected accounts in Firefox. But I can log into them in other browsers. Can someone tell me how to fix this problem. I used to get into any account through Firefox.

การตอบกลับทั้งหมด (1)

วิธีแก้ปัญหาที่เลือก

Make sure you are not blocking content.

Start Firefox in Safe Mode {web link}

A small dialog should appear. Click Start In Safe Mode (not Refresh). Is the problem still there?


https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop