Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I keep getting an additional Outlook tab whenever I click the home icon from the internet.

stuygirl14

Yesterday I checked Firefox for speed, and since then, whenever I go to an internet site, when I click the "home" button on the toolbar to go back to my default page, an additional tab of Outlook opens. If I go to 3 different websites and click home each time, I'll get 3 additional Outlook tabs. How do I fix this?

Yesterday I checked Firefox for speed, and since then, whenever I go to an internet site, when I click the "home" button on the toolbar to go back to my default page, an additional tab of Outlook opens. If I go to 3 different websites and click home each time, I'll get 3 additional Outlook tabs. How do I fix this?

All Replies (2)

You can find the home page setting here:

  • Tools > Options > General > Startup: Home page

Firefox supports multiple home pages separated by '|' (pipe) symbols.

தீர்வு தேர்ந்தெடுக்கப்பட்டது

Thanks cor-el. Your suggestion worked!!!