Open
Impossible to download any file from any website using Firefox browser 157.0
I cannot download anything from any website when browsing on Firefox. My decision is therefore whether to download an older version of Firefox or use Safari just for downloading files, which means creating new links on Safari for all emails and other websites that I download from. This problem is since the update to Firefox 157.0 which has been several days now so seems to be permanent. Will this bug be fixed?
I cannot download anything from any website when browsing on Firefox. My decision is therefore whether to download an older version of Firefox or use Safari just for downloading files, which means creating new links on Safari for all emails and other websites that I download from. This problem is since the update to Firefox 157.0 which has been several days now so seems to be permanent. Will this bug be fixed?
Modified
All Replies (2)
Hi
What happens when you try to download a file?
Do you have an example of a page and file that we can try to replicate the issue with here?