Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Amazon A to Z login and passkey are not working correctly in Firefox for Android.

Hayad Asad

Hello, I am using Firefox for Android to log in to my Amazon A to Z account. Amazon recommended using Firefox as my default browser after a Chrome update. However, I am having problems with the passkey/login. I have also received an error saying that the identity does not match, and I previously reached the maximum number of passkeys. Could you please help me check whether Firefox for Android supports Amazon A to Z passkey login correctly and tell me what settings I should check?

Hello, I am using Firefox for Android to log in to my Amazon A to Z account. Amazon recommended using Firefox as my default browser after a Chrome update. However, I am having problems with the passkey/login. I have also received an error saying that the identity does not match, and I previously reached the maximum number of passkeys. Could you please help me check whether Firefox for Android supports Amazon A to Z passkey login correctly and tell me what settings I should check?

All Replies (3)

Hello, I am using Firefox for Android to log in to Amazon A to Z. Amazon recommended Firefox after a Chrome update. However, my passkey/login is not working. I received an “identity does not match” error, and I also previously reached the maximum number of passkeys. Could you please tell me which Firefox settings I should check to fix this issue?

Hello, I am using Firefox for Android to log in to Amazon A to Z. Amazon recommended Firefox after a Chrome update. However, my passkey/login is not working. I received an “identity does not match” error, and I also previously reached the maximum number of passkeys. Could you please tell me which Firefox settings I should check to fix this issue?

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox for Android?

What level of Enhanced Tracking Protection do you have set?

Uliza swali

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.