Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

[SOLVED] How to remove menu items ?

welcome

Hi. Same question as in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1226211  : How can I customize the TB's main menu ?

I would like to remove menu items, which I never use:

  • for simplicity
  • to avoid accidental deletion (e.g. "delete folder", "delete message", "delete mail marked as junk in folder", etc.)

many thanks!

Hi. Same question as in https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1226211 : How can I customize the TB's main menu ? I would like to remove menu items, which I never use: * for simplicity * to avoid accidental deletion (e.g. "delete folder", "delete message", "delete mail marked as junk in folder", etc.) many thanks!

Modified by welcome

All Replies (1)

Suluhisho teule

Not without modifying the source code.