Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Löst Arkiverad

Please can anyone help me figure out why this page http://www.draftfcbinteractive.com/contact/ and this http://www.draftfcbinteractive.com/about/ are distorted?

OlaAjayi

A website I recently developed for a client has certain pages displaying incorrectly in firefox, while all others display correctly.

This same website displays all pages correctly in all other browsers.

I am confused as to why certain pages would display incorrectly when they have the same html structure with the other pages which are displayed correctly by the same browser.

The website is http://draftfcbinteractive.com

The pages that are distorted are: http://www.draftfcbinteractive.com/about/ and http://www.draftfcbinteractive.com/contact/

A website I recently developed for a client has certain pages displaying incorrectly in firefox, while all others display correctly. This same website displays all pages correctly in all other browsers. I am confused as to why certain pages would display incorrectly when they have the same html structure with the other pages which are displayed correctly by the same browser. The website is http://draftfcbinteractive.com The pages that are distorted are: http://www.draftfcbinteractive.com/about/ and http://www.draftfcbinteractive.com/contact/

Alla svar (2)

Vald lösning

That looks like a problem with a missing clear:both rule for some of the floating DIV elements.

#the-company { clear:both; }
#di-contact-form { clear:both; }

Thanks so much cor-el. It worked like a charm! I've been writing css for years now and I've never had cause to use the clear attribute. Much appreciated!