Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Firefox 7 and above not playing Flash Website

finagle

Ever since I've upgraded certain flash websites do not load the video but the audio loads fine.

Example: http://jesusismyninja.com

All other browsers (Safari, Google Chrome etc ...) work fine except for Firefox, pls fix asap because I am losing alot of traffic because of this bug.

Thanx in advnc

Ever since I've upgraded certain flash websites do not load the video but the audio loads fine. Example: http://jesusismyninja.com All other browsers (Safari, Google Chrome etc ...) work fine except for Firefox, pls fix asap because I am losing alot of traffic because of this bug. Thanx in advnc

Alla svar (1)

I know I'm not the only one with this problem, Someone must have the answer out there.