Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

When I click the new tab button it won't open a new tab.

rvgilmer

When I either click the new tab button or right click on it and click New Tab, it won't open a new tab. It lights up as though its going to open a new one, to sign that its been clicked, but it won't open a new tab.

When I either click the new tab button or right click on it and click New Tab, it won't open a new tab. It lights up as though its going to open a new one, to sign that its been clicked, but it won't open a new tab.

Alla svar (2)

That can a problem with the Ask.com toolbar (Tools > Add-ons > Extensions)

See:

Thank you. I knew that Ask.com toolbars tended to give firefox issues, but I didn't notice that the toolbar I just installed was from Ask.com. (:

Thanks again!