Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Firefox 3.6.6 won't open links in new tabs or go back or forward pages.

AnonymousUser

Firefox won't open some buttons or links in new tabs. I right click and go "open in new tab but nothing happens. Also, I cannot click the arrows to go forward or back in the top left corner, they are shaded gray.

This happened

Every time Firefox opened

== When firefox updated to 3.6.6

Firefox won't open some buttons or links in new tabs. I right click and go "open in new tab but nothing happens. Also, I cannot click the arrows to go forward or back in the top left corner, they are shaded gray. == This happened == Every time Firefox opened == When firefox updated to 3.6.6

Alla svar (1)