Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Sök i support

Akta dig för supportbedrägerier: Vi kommer aldrig att be dig att ringa eller skicka ett sms till ett telefonnummer eller dela personlig information. Rapportera misstänkt aktivitet med alternativet "Rapportera missbruk".

Läs mer
Denna tråd har arkiverats. Ställ en ny fråga om du behöver hjälp.
Arkiverad

Firefox 3.6.8 doesn't work with an anchor, it rolls down to the page's bottom (http://www.autostitkok.hu/tozsde3.html#jelentkezes) while other browsers (IE8, Chrome, Opera) work properly.

FelixRaven

There is an anchor in one of my websites.

http://www.autostitkok.hu/tozsde3.html#jelentkezes

Firefox 3.6.8 doesn't "stop" at the anchor if I use an anchored link, but rolls down to the bottom of the page.

If I click into the address bar of the browser, and hit enter, the browser jumps to the right place, but obviously this isn't the way it supposed to work...

I asked other users and they have the same experience with this link, so the problem can't be my computer.

Other browsers work properly.

I tried Opera, Google Chrome, and IE8.

There is an anchor in one of my websites. http://www.autostitkok.hu/tozsde3.html#jelentkezes Firefox 3.6.8 doesn't "stop" at the anchor if I use an anchored link, but rolls down to the bottom of the page. If I click into the address bar of the browser, and hit enter, the browser jumps to the right place, but obviously this isn't the way it supposed to work... I asked other users and they have the same experience with this link, so the problem can't be my computer. Other browsers work properly. I tried Opera, Google Chrome, and IE8.

Alla svar (3)

I was told, using id instead of name in the anchor tag would solve the problem, but it didn't... :-(

Ändrad av FelixRaven

Works fine here if I click that link in your above post.

 <a id="jelentkezes">&nbsp;</a>


Start Firefox in Use Troubleshoot Mode in Firefox to check if one of your add-ons is causing your problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
See Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems and Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems

I turned off all the add-ons, but it still didn't work. Other users confirm too, that this problem exists. Hopefully mozilla developers will pay attention to this post.